You cannot cancel your submitted order through our website at this time; please contact our Customer Service Department.
Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 10:00PM
Saturday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Sunday 8:00AM – 5:00PM (Central)
Please allow 24 hours in turn-around time for an email response.
Yes! Please contact our Sales Department.
Monday-Friday 6:00AM - 1:00AM
Saturday 6:00AM - 9:00PM
Sunday 6:00AM – 9:00PM (Central)
Please allow 24 hours in turn-around time for an email response.
We do not offer that kind of payment option. However, you may download a printable order form from the website and mail it in with a check.
Sales and use taxes are imposed by state and local jurisdictions on goods purchased at retail by consumers. Retailers subject to state law are required to collect the state’s sales and use taxes from their customers. Miles Kimball collects the applicable sales tax on all orders shipped to Wisconsin. As a result of a recent US Supreme Court decision, we are now required to collect sales and use taxes in many other states. Each state and local jurisdiction has its own rules for what are “taxable goods” and what are exempt goods. For states imposing sales or use taxes, your purchase is subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet, by catalog or by other remote means. Many states require purchasers to file a use tax return at the end of the year reporting all of the taxable purchases that were not taxed by a retailer, and to pay tax on those purchases.
Effective January 1, 2019, we will collect for AL, CO, CT, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, MD, ME, MA, MI, MN, MS, NE, NV, NJ, NC, ND, OK, PA, RI, SD, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI and DC. We will start collecting sales tax effective February 1, 2019 for SC and WY and effective April 1, 2019 for CA. We will update this disclosure as new states enact sales and use tax collection laws.
For mail orders: To ensure that your order is processed, you must add sales tax for the address to which the order will be shipped. Please see https://www.vertexinc.com/resources/tax-rate-calculator to look-up the correct rate.
If you live in Puerto Rico, please read this information about sales and use tax. The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico requires Puerto Rico purchasers to report all purchases that were not taxed and pay tax on those purchases. Sales and use taxes may be reported and paid by filing Form SC 2970A, Declaration of Use of Imported Goods and Services, and pay the corresponding tax. Individuals must file the declaration with the payment through the electronic system known as Unified Internal Revenue System (SURI). Circular Letter 17-08 issued by the Puerto Rico Treasury Department provides further information and instructions.
Due to our already low prices, Clearance products are not eligible for additional discounts at the order level. A Clearance item can be recognized by its sale price, which will always end in a “2”.
No, but you may register to start an online account with your own unique password during the checkout process. You may use this password to check on the status of your order. You may feel free to create an online account by clicking this link: My Account. Please keep in mind that you will not be able to check your order history or the status of your order if you are not logged into your account at the time you submit an order.
You may check the status of your order online, provided you have previously created an account. To check on the status of your order, log in to your account and click on the 'My Orders' link.
You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and clicking on the "View all orders" link.
You can check your order history at any time by logging into your account and clicking on the "View all orders" link.
Last Updated: July 11, 2018
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site and, by accessing or using the Site after changes are posted, you agree to those changes. We will notify you of any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date at the top of this webpage.
Please note that these Terms contain provisions that govern the resolution of claims between MILESKIMBALL and you. Please see Section 18 for complete details.
2. Intellectual Property Rights. The Site, including its text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs, interfaces, icons, software, computer code, data, trademarks, logos, slogans, names of products and services, documentation, other components and content, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content is exclusively our property or, as applicable, its suppliers and licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted materials, or any other intellectual property belonging to us or any third party is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Site may contain references to third-party marks and copies of third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2017-2018 Silver Star Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.
3. Compliance with Laws. You are responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations that apply to your use of the Site, including all applicable rules regarding online conduct.
4. Restrictions on Your Use of the Site.
a. You may download and print one copy of the Site’s visible content for your own personal noncommercial use as long as you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices.
b. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, display, duplicate, sell, publish, post, license, rent, distribute, modify, translate, adapt, reverse-engineer, or create derivative works of the Site or any part of the Site without our prior written consent.
c. You warrant that all information you provide to us in connection with your access to and use of the Site is true, accurate, and complete to the best of your knowledge and belief.
d. You may not use the Site for unlawful purposes.
e. You may not engage in data mining or similar data gathering or extraction activities or retrieve data or other content from the Site for purposes of creating or compiling that content for any purpose.
f. You may not submit inaccurate information via the Site, commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Site, or act maliciously against our business interests or reputation.
g. You may not access, use, or copy any portion of the Site, including any of its content, through the use of indexing agents, spiders, scrapers, bots, web crawlers, or other automated devices or mechanisms.
h. You may not use the Site to post or transmit any material that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, ransomware, malware, adware or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
i. User activities that aim to render the Site or associated services inoperable or to make their use more difficult are prohibited.
j. You may not post or send unsolicited messages, chain letters, spam, or junk mail.
5. Your Account. The Site allows you to order products from us as a “guest” or through an account. However, you will be required to set up an online account in order to use certain features of the Site. If you choose to set up an online account, you will be required to submit certain information in order to set up your account and will be required to establish a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information you use in connection with the Site, including your username and password. You will not transfer your account to or share your account with any other person. Your account is personal to you.
6. Account Suspension, Deactivation, and Termination. We may, for any reason, at any time, and in our sole discretion, suspend, deactivate, or terminate your account or your use of the Site, or terminate these Terms, without notice or liability, including: if you breach these Terms; upon any unauthorized use of your username, password, or account; if you act in an abusive manner; if you act in a manner inconsistent with local, state, or federal laws or regulations; or if it becomes no longer commercially viable to provide the Site to you. If we suspend, deactivate, or terminate your account, you may not create another account without our prior written permission. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by selecting that option on the Site where that option is available, but you understand that any User-Generated Content (as defined below) you have provided (for example, product reviews) will both remain in our archives and may continue to be accessible by other Site users. Upon any termination of your account or these Terms you must promptly cease accessing and using the Site.
8. Terms of Sale.
a. Order Acceptance. All orders of Products are subject to acceptance by us. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, including the following: limitations on Service availability or quantities of Products available for purchase; inaccuracies or errors in Product descriptions, images, or pricing information; and problems identified by credit and fraud avoidance services. We may also require additional verifications, approvals or other information before accepting any order. After we receive your offer to purchase Products, we will send an order acknowledgement to the email address you provide listing the contents of your requested order. This e-mail serves only as information to the purchaser acknowledging that the order has been received.
b. Product Availability. The prices and availability of Products made available on the Site may change at any time without notice to you. Prices remain valid while they are listed and offered on the Site. Availability of Products may be limited and Products may not be available for immediate delivery. Product colors, measurements, and weights are approximate only and may vary from the representation in the Site. These differences will not constitute a defect in or noncompliance of any Product. Some Products may not be available in certain areas. We reserve the right to modify Product offerings at any time, but we are not obligated to make any modifications to Products that have already been shipped.
d. Sales tax. Requirements by state can be found at Ordering Online.
e. Title and Risk of Loss. Title to Products will pass to you when you receive the Products. We will bear the risk of loss or damage to the Products during shipment to you.
f. Resale Prohibited. Resale of Products purchased through the Site is prohibited.
g. Order Shortages. If your order is incomplete upon delivery, please notify us immediately. Any claims for order shortages must be submitted to us within seven days of your receipt of the shipment.
h. Order Cancellations. Order cancellations are at our sole discretion. Our goal is to ship orders promptly, so it is often not possible to cancel an order once it is processed. If you wish to cancel an order, please submit your request via your online account (where that option is available) or contact our customer service department at email@example.com, 1-855-202-7394, or Here to see whether we can change, cancel or correct the order before it ships.
i. Return Policy. Your purchase is subject to our return policy which can be found at Returns.
9. Buyer’s Club. To enroll in our rewards program, you must contact us at 1-855-202-7394 and additional terms and eligibility criteria may apply. You are responsible for keeping your contact information and payment information up to date.
10. Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company Parties from and against all losses, claims, liabilities, demands, complaints, actions, damages, judgments, settlements, fines, penalties, expenses, and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) that arise out of or in connection with: your access to or use of the Site; your misuse of any material, data, or other information downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site; your purchase of Products using the Site; your submission of User-Generated Content; or your breach of these Terms. We reserve, and you grant to us, the exclusive right to assume the defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
11. User-Generated Content.
a. The Site may allow you to create, post, transmit, upload, distribute, submit, or otherwise provide comments, data, text, images, video, audio, and other content via the Site, including by submitting product reviews, and to respond to content provided by others (together, “User-Generated Content”). User-Generated Content is neither generated nor controlled by us. We are not responsible for any User-Generated Content. You are responsible for all User-Generated Content that you provide and for the legality, originality, and appropriateness thereof.
b. By providing User-Generated Content you warrant that you are the creator or owner of that User-Generated Content or that you otherwise have the rights, permissions, and consents necessary to provide that User-Generated Content to us and to allow us to use that User-Generated Content as permitted by these Terms and that any User-Generated Content you provide will not cause us to violate any law or regulation. By providing User-Generated Content, you agree not to claim that any use of that User-Generated Content by us or any third party infringes or violates your or any other person’s intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, or other right. You retain any copyright or other intellectual property right you may have in User-Generated Content that you provide, subject to the license granted to us below.
c. Please keep in mind that any User-Generated Content that you provide will be publicly available via the Site. You must maintain a polite, pleasant, and respectful environment. User-Generated Content that harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, or otherwise violates the legal rights of others is prohibited. User-Generated Content must be relevant to the applicable topic (for example, the applicable product listing). User-Generated Content that is defamatory, indecent, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or harmful is prohibited. You may not create a false identity, hide your true identity, or impersonate or represent any person other than yourself. You may not provide any other person’s private or confidential information without that person’s permission. If you delete or replace User-Generated Content that you have provided (where that option is available), you understand that it may remain in our archives and that users who have accessed that User-Generated Content may continue to have access to and use it.
d. User-Generated Content is not monitored. We reserve the right, but do not have the obligation, to review User-Generated Content and its submission. We also reserve the right, but do not have the obligation, at any time for any reason, to prescreen User-Generated Content, to edit, redact, and otherwise modify User-Generated Content, to reorganize and recategorize User-Generated Content, and to delete User-Generated Content from the Site. We have no obligation to archive or otherwise store any User-Generated Content. We reserve the right to impose limits on Site features (e.g., the ability to provide User-Generated Content) and to restrict your access to all or parts of the Site at any time for any reason, including upon a breach of these Terms.
e. If you provide User-Generated Content, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, sublicensable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide license to copy, reproduce, implement, modify, adapt, reformat, translate, excerpt, prepare derivative works of, store, publish, perform, display, license, sell, exploit, and otherwise use and distribute (in all media and methods now known or later developed) that User-Generated Content for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services. You understand that this license allows us to make User-Generated Content you provide to other persons and entities, including other users of the Site. You understand that this license allows us to use User-Generated Content to develop and market products and services.
f. If you believe that anything on the Site infringes any copyright that you own or control, please follow the process described below. If you believe that anything on the Site violates another law or regulation or any provision of these Terms, please notify us of that violation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Copyright Policy. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask that our users do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), located at 17 U.S.C. § 512, and other applicable laws, we strive to expeditiously remove any infringing material from the Site if we become aware of the same. It is our policy to terminate repeat infringers' use of the Site. If you believe that anything on the Site infringes any copyright that you own or control, please provide our designated agent with a notice that contains the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim have been infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing material, including its location on the Site;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your email address, telephone number, and mailing address;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Your notice must meet the then-current requirements implemented by the DMCA. Contact information for our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is:
Corporate Creations Network Inc.
4650 W. Spencer Street
Appleton, WI 54914
13. Feedback. We welcomes comments regarding the Site. If you submit comments or feedback to us regarding the Site, they will not be considered or treated as confidential. We may use any comments and feedback that you send us in our discretion and without attribution or compensation to you.
15. Linking to the Site. If you operate a website and are interested in linking to the Site: (a) the link must be a text-only link and clearly marked; (b) the link must “point” to the URL “www.mileskimball.com” and not to any other page; (c) the link and its use must be in connection with a website of appropriate subject matter; (d) the link and its use must not, nor have the potential to, damage or dilute the goodwill associated with our name and trademarks; (e) the link and its use must not create the false appearance that any program, person, or entity is associated with or sponsored by us; and (f) the link, when activated by a user, must display the Site full-screen and not within a frame. We reserves the right to revoke consent to link to the Site at any time in its sole discretion, either by amending these Terms or through other notice.
16. Force Majeure. We will not be liable to you for any delay or other failure to perform under these Terms that is due to causes beyond our control, including acts of God, acts of a public enemy, terrorism, civil disorders, acts of the United States of America or any state, territory or political division thereof, fires, floods, earthquakes, blizzards, and other extraordinary elements of nature.
17. Disputes. These Terms are governed by the laws of the state of Wisconsin, without regards for its conflict of law principles. Venue is exclusively in the state or federal courts, as applicable, located in Winnebago County, Wisconsin, with respect to any dispute arising under these Terms unless otherwise determined by us in its sole discretion and the parties expressly agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts. The United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods does not apply.
18. Arbitration Agreement; Class Waiver; Waiver of Trial by Jury.Please read the following paragraphs carefully because they require you to arbitrate disputes with us and limit the manner in which you can seek relief from us. ARBITRATION NOTICE: THESE Terms CONTAIN A BINDING ARTIBTRATION PROVISION. YOU AGREE THAT, EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED BELOW, ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY WILL BE RESOLVED BY MADATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
a. Applicability. Any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms, including the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation, or validity of these Terms (together, “Disputes”), will be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis as described in these Terms (this “Arbitration Agreement”). But, in the event of any actual, alleged, or threatened violation of confidentiality or violation of our intellectual property or other proprietary rights, we may immediately resort to court proceedings in a court of competent jurisdiction in order to seek immediate injunctive relief without posting bond, proving damages, or meeting any similar requirement. Any institution of any action for injunctive relief will not constitute a waiver of the right or obligation of either party to submit any claim seeking relief other than injunctive relief to arbitration. This Arbitration Agreement applies to you; us; our affiliates; Company’s and its affiliates’ respective directors, officers, owners, employees, contractors, consultants, agents, representatives, predecessors in interest, successors in interest, and assigns; authorized and unauthorized users or beneficiaries of the Site; and any third-party beneficiaries.
b. Arbitrator. Arbitration proceedings will be administered by JAMS/Endispute (“JAMS”) before an arbitrator selected pursuant to the JAMS rules. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding. Any final award or judgment may be filed and enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties will share equally in the costs assessed for the arbitration and each party will bear its own attorneys’ fees and costs. Any arbitration proceeding may not be consolidated or joined with any other proceeding and will not proceed as a class action. The parties understand that they would have had a right or opportunity to litigate Disputes through a court, to have a judge or jury decide their case, and to participate in a class action or other proceeding involving multiple claimants, but they have instead chosen to have all Disputes decided through individual arbitration.
c. Place; Federal Arbitration Act. The place of arbitration will be Winnebago County, Wisconsin, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by all parties to the arbitration. This Arbitration Agreement evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce and the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Sections 1-16, will govern the interpretation, enforcement, and proceedings pursuant to this Arbitration Agreement.
d. Confidentiality. Any and all actions taken under this Arbitration Agreement, including all filings, orders, judgments, and awards made in any arbitration proceeding, are confidential and may not be disclosed to any third party.
e. Time Limitation on Claims. Arbitration proceedings must be initiated within one year after any Dispute arises; otherwise, the Dispute is permanently barred.
19. Assignment. We may assign our rights and delegate our duties under these Terms at any time to any party without notice to you. You may not assign your rights or delegate your duties under these Terms without our prior written consent.
20. Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not confer any rights, remedies, or benefits upon any person other than you and us, except that our affiliates are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms.
21. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. COMPANY MAKES COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT ALL DATA, INFORMATION, AND MATERIAL ON THE SITE (EXCLUDING ANY USER-GENERATED CONTENT) IS ACCURATE AND RELIABLE, BUT NEITHER ACCURACY NOR RELIABILITY CAN BE GUARANTEED. COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS. COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS ON THE SITE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL SERVICES AND NEITHER THE SITE NOR ANY PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE REGARDING AVAILABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY USE OR PURPOSE, COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY STANDARDS OR USER REQUIREMENTS, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MISDELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATION.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR ENDORSE ANY USER-GENERATED CONTENT. ALL USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS SOLELY THE REPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON WHO PROVIDED THAT USER-GENERATED CONTENT.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS THE SITE FROM LOCATIONS OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU, ALONE, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEMS, AND NETWORKS, ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY INFORMATION FROM THE SITE, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGE THAT MAY BE INCURRED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY OR IN ANY MANNER FROM THE SITE CREATES ANY WARRANTY.
22. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS (TOGETHER, “COMPANY PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE INPUT OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE AND OTHER INFORMATION INTO THE SITE), YOUR ORDERS, OR YOUR USE OF ANY PRODUCTS, WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF A COMPANY PARTY HAS EXPRESS KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE LOSS OR DAMAGE.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE AND, WITH REGARDS TO PRODUCTS AND IF ELIGIBLE, REPLACEMENT OF THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT OR, AT COMPANY’S OPTION, REFUND OF THE PRICE PAID FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY PARTIES’ LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $100, EVEN IF THIS REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
24. Survival. Any provisions of these Terms that are intended to survive termination (including any provisions regarding indemnification, limitation of our liability, or dispute resolution) will continue in effect beyond any termination of these Terms or of your access to or use of the Site.
25. Electronic Communications. These Terms and any other documentation, agreements, notices, or communications between you and us may be provided to you electronically to the extent permissible by law. Please print or otherwise save a copy of all documentation, agreements, notices, and other communications for your reference.
26. Contact Us. Please direct any questions and concerns regarding these Terms to us by email at email@example.com, by telephone at 1-855-202-7394, or by mail at 250 City Center, Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54906.
You can ship an order to yourself at a different address. Physical street addresses are preferred to a P.O. Box number. You may not express ship orders to a P.O. Box.
Yes, we have two express shipping methods in addition to the Economy shipping. Express shipping is not available for shipments outside the contiguous US, to P.O. Boxes or for oversized, drop-ship or out-of-stock items.
- Premium: Your order will arrive in 3 business days after leaving our warehouse. Delivery occurs Monday through Friday. Additional cost: $9.95
- Next Business Day (if ordered by 1:00PM Central): Your order will arrive the next day after leaving our warehouse. Delivery occurs Monday through Friday. Additional cost: $32.00
For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and U.S. Territories delivered in 7-10 business days, we recommend selecting Priority Mail. Other options may take up to 2-4 weeks. Cost includes a $7.95 surcharge for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Territories.
Yes, we will ship internationally in addition to APO and FPO addresses as well as Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US Territories.
We use USPS as our primary delivery agent. In most cases, orders that ship from our distribution center will arrive in approximately 4 to 8 business days. We process all non-personalized, in-stock items within 2 business days of receipt of your order. Allow an additional 2 business days for orders with personalized items. Please use a street address whenever possible; P.O. Boxes may delay delivery.
All items that are in stock will ship together unless they are physically extra large or are drop-ship (direct delivered from another location).
We offer Free Shipping on select items! Look for the “Item Ships Free” indicator on all eligible merchandise to save money. Shipping discount will automatically be deducted at checkout.
Our shipping costs are based on merchandise subtotal. Merchandise eligible for the Free Shipping discount will be deducted from your overall merchandise subtotal when tabulating shipping costs at checkout. You will only be charged shipping and handling for merchandise that is NOT eligible for the Free Shipping discount.
The Free Shipping offer is limited to economy shipping only and is valid on qualifying merchandise before taxes, fees and discounts. Certain oversized items may include an additional surcharge as indicated on the applicable product page. Offer does not apply to International orders. When selecting multiple shipping addresses, additional charges may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Some of our larger items may require additional shipping charges as indicated in the product copy.
- For split shipment orders: All shipping charges are prorated by package on the invoices and your shipping confirmation emails. This is an automatic calculation done by our system at the time the packages are shipped. The combined total of your separate shipping charges will never exceed the original shipping charge authorized during checkout.
- There may be additional charges for international shipments (see International FAQs).
- To substantially decrease shipping time, it is recommended that shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Territories be done via USPS Priority Mail (see “Do you have express shipping?” above for more details)
- We do ship to APO/FPO addresses
|Merchandise Subtotal||Please Add|
|$0.01 - $9.99||$4.99|
|$10.00 - $19.99||$5.99|
|$20.00 - 29.99||$7.99|
|$30.00 - 44.99||$8.99|
|$45.00 - $59.99||$10.99|
|$60.00 - $79.99||$12.99|
|$80 - $99.99||$14.99|
|$100.00 or more||$15.99|
Handling helps us maintain the lowest possible prices and shipping charges by offsetting a portion of the cost to process and fulfill your order. We choose not to hide these costs within our shipping chart or cover them by raising the price of our products.
Sign up for our Email list and receive special offers!
We are pleased to help you create custom products for business gifts, commemoratives and incentive programs. Please call our Customer Service Department at 1-855-202-7394 for details.
All returns must be made within 45 days from the date of shipment. We carefully inspect orders prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If you are dissatisfied with any non-personalized merchandise, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Shipping charges will not be reimbursed.
We cannot accept returns on personalized items for reasons other than defects in the material or workmanship.
We also cannot offer refunds on our clearance items, but would be happy to exchange your item for credit or replacement.
If you receive a damaged or incorrectly personalized item, or if you are missing an item please contact our Customer Service Department.
Monday- Friday 8:00AM – 10:00PM
Saturday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Sunday 8:00AM – 5:00PM (Central)
Please allow 24 hours in turn-around time for an email response.
Use a Pre-paid Shipping Label.
SEND IT BACK TO US
Simply click HERE, fill in your order specifics and personal information, and print the return label.
- Repackage items exactly how you received them – boxes, tags, and all
- Attach your new shipping label and take your sealed box to any UPS location or drop-off box
DONE – WE’LL TAKE IT FROM HERE!
Write down your tracking number and we’ll refund your order within 10 days of receiving it, less $7 for shipping
EXPECTING AN EXCHANGE?
Place a new order now
NEED A HAND?
Give us a call at 1-855-202-7394 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return or exchange using your packing slip. To return an item, fill in all applicable information on the reverse side of your packing slip and send it to us along with the item. A return shipping label is provided on the packing slip. Use the shipping company of your preference.
If you no longer have your packing slip, please put contact information, item number and price, action desired (refund or replacement), method of payment if needed as well as the reason for returning the merchandise on a separate sheet of paper and mail it along with the item to:
2155 S. Oakwood Rd.
Oshkosh, WI 54904
Security & Privacy
Your mileskimball.com shopping is safe with the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Data Encryption Standard (DES) on our online server. To take advantage of secure shopping, you must have an SSL/DES compatible browser such as Netscape or Explorer. By using SSL, all online communications between you and mileskimball.com are protected from being intercepted, viewed, or altered by unauthorized parties.
Your shipping and billing address may be used to send you our print catalog or catalogs and direct mail from our affiliated companies that we feel may be of interest to you. We may also trade your name and mailing address with other reputable mail order companies. If you do not want your name traded with or rented to other companies, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 10:00PM
Saturday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Sunday 8:00AM – 5:00PM (Central)
Please allow 24 hours in turn-around time for an email response.
Last Updated: July 11, 2018
Silver Star Brands, Inc., doing business as Miles Kimball (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), and its suppliers may collect or receive the types of information described below in connection with your access to and use of the Site (together, “Collected Information”).
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
The information that we may collect from or about you broadly falls into the following categories:
- Information that you voluntarily provide to us, for example, your contact information, payment information, and product reviews.
- Information that we collect through your use of the Site, for example, account activity, data collected by the servers used to operate the Site (e.g., IP addresses), data collected by cookies, and data collected by analytics and advertising services.
Information that You Voluntarily Provide to Us
Account Information. To create an online account you will need to submit your name and email address and you may be required to select and answer security questions.
Rewards Program. To participate in our rewards program you will need to submit your name, physical address, email address, and telephone number.
Information We Collect When You Opt In to Marketing Communications. If you sign up or otherwise opt in to receive promotions or other communications from us, you will need to submit your email address. You may also provide your physical address. We will use this information to provide you with promotional and other electronic and hard copy communications (e.g., catalogs). You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the applicable email and you may opt out of receiving hard copy mailings from us by contacting us using the contact information provided below under “Contact Us.” We may use third-party email providers to deliver these communications to you.
User-Generated Content. You are responsible for any comments, data, text, images, video, audio, and other content (e.g., product reviews) that you create, post, transmit, upload, distribute, submit, or otherwise provide using the Site (together, “User-Generated Content”). User-Generated Content you provide is posted on the Site at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that User-Generated Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. You understand that any User-Generated Content you provide will be publicly available via the Site. You understand that, even after removal, copies of User-Generated Content that you have provided may remain viewable in cached and archived pages and may have been copied or stored by Internet archives and other Site users.
Information that We Collect Through Your Use of the Site
IP Addresses, Location Data, and Related Data. When you visit or use the Site, we may automatically collect certain information from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws. Specifically, the servers used to operate and provide the Site may collect data pertaining to you and the equipment, software, and communication methods you use to access the Internet and the Site, including Internet protocol (“IP”) addresses assigned to the computers and other devices from where you access the Internet, your Internet service provider, your device ID number, your approximate geographic location, your browser type, the pages you access on the Site, the websites you access before and after visiting the Site, the length of time you spend on the Site, date and time stamps, and clickstream data. We may use this information to administer the Site and our servers, to generate statistical information, to monitor and analyze Site traffic and usage patterns, to monitor and prevent fraud, to investigate complaints and violations of our policies, and to improve the Site’s content and the products, services, materials, and other content that we describe or make available through the Site. We may combine this information with other Collected Information (including personal information) and information obtained from third parties for the purposes discussed below. The suppliers that we use to provide the Site may collect information about your visits to the Site and other websites. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies as explained further below under “Cookies.”
- Operationally necessary. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site. For example, these cookies are required to identify irregular website behavior, prevent fraudulent activity, and improve security. They also allow users of the Site to make use of its functions, for example, shopping carts, saved search, and similar functions. Without these cookies, Sites that you have requested cannot be provided.
- Functionality related. These cookies allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using the Site. This may include to remembering choices you make, for example and as applicable, remembering your username, preferences, or settings, remembering if you reacted to something on or through the Site so that you are not asked to do it again, remembering if you have used any feature of the Site before, restricting the number of times you are shown a particular advertisement, remembering your location, and enabling social media components. As described above, you may disable functional cookies, but if you do so then various functions of the Site may be unavailable to you or may not work the way you want them to.
- Performance related. These cookies assess the performance of the Site, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how visitors use and interact with the Site, for example, which pages on our websites users visit most often. These cookies also enable us to personalize content and remember your preferences (e.g., your choice of language, country, or region). These cookies help us improve the way our websites work and provide a better, personalized user experience. Some of our performance-related cookies are managed for us by third parties. However, we don’t allow those third parties to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
- Advertising or targeted related. These cookies record your visits to the Site, the pages you have visited on our websites, and the links you have clicked. They gather information about your browsing habits and remember that you have visited a particular website. We and our third-party advertising platforms or networks may use this information to make the Site, its content, and advertisements displayed on our websites more relevant to your interests (this is sometimes called “behavioral” or “targeted” advertising and is further discussed below). These types of cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. To find out more about interest-based ads and your choices, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Network Advertising Initiative, the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Europe, http://www.allaboutcookies.org, and http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Advertising Networks, Personalized Advertising, Remarketing, and Retargeting. From time to time the Site may use or participate in advertising networks and related advertising services that are managed and provided by third-party advertising servers, advertising agencies, technology vendors, and research firms, including, as discussed below, Google AdWords. These services collect information about your visits to and interactions with the Site and other websites and will use that information to target advertisements for goods and services. The information collected may be associated with your personal information. These targeted advertisements may appear on the Site or on other websites. Advertising networks often gather data about consumers who view advertisements to make inferences about a consumer’s interests and preferences, which enables their computers to deliver advertisements directly targeted to the consumer’s specific interests. This practice is often referred to as “online behavioral advertising.” For example, a third-party advertising network might collect the type of Internet browser you use, the type of computer operating system you use, the domain name of a website you visit, whether or not you visit specific pages of the Site and other websites, the location of your Internet service provider, the date and time of a visit to a website, and other interactions between you and a website.
We use Google AdWords, an online advertising service provided by Google, to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on the Site. Google uses your Internet searches, cookies, and similar identifiers (e.g., pixel tags) to collect information about your visits to the Site and your interaction with our products and services to generate targeted advertisements to you on other websites that you visit across the Internet. To opt out of remarketing advertising provided through Google, to customize your ad preferences, or to limit Google’s collection or use this information, visit Google’s Safety Center and Google’s Ad Settings and follow Google’s personalized ad opt-out instructions. Opting out will not affect your use of the Site.
To change your preferences with respect to certain online ads and to obtain more information about third-party ad networks and online behavioral advertising, please visit the National Advertising Initiative Consumer opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance Self-Regulatory Program. Please remember that changing your settings with individual browsers or ad networks will not necessarily carry over to other browsers or ad networks. As a result, depending on the opt-outs you request, you may still see our ads from time to time.
Single Sign-On. You may sign up for and log into your account using your Amazon.com account by providing your Amazon log-in information on the Site when prompted. If you choose to use this feature, Company may access, handle, and store information that you have provided through Amazon and make that information available on the Site. This feature may require us to implement cookies, plug-ins, and application protocol interfaces (APIs) provided by Amazon to facilitate those communications and features. We do not and cannot control any policies or terms of any third-party service, including those of Amazon. All information you have provided to Amazon is subject to the Amazon Privacy Notice.
Social Media. The Site may allow you to connect to and share information with various social media platforms, for example, Facebook. These features may require us to implement cookies, plug-ins, and application protocol interfaces (APIs) provided by those social media platforms to facilitate those communications and features. We may share information that you provide us or that we may collect about your use of the Site with those platforms and that information will be subject to their privacy policies. We encourage you to review those platforms’ privacy policies: see Facebook’s Data Policy. In addition, by choosing to use any third-party social media platform or choosing to share content or communications with any social media platform, you allow us to share information with the designated social media platform. We cannot control any policies or terms of such third party platform. As a result, we cannot be responsible for any use of your information or content by a third party platform, which you use at your own risk.
The Site may also use the advertising services and networks offered by those social media platforms to deliver advertising content. Use of these services requires social media platforms to implement cookies or pixel tags to deliver ads to you while you are logged into the platform.
If you do not wish a social media platform to collect information relating to you via the Site, we suggest that you: (a) hide social media platform plug-ins using an ad blocker; (b) always log off completely from the social media platform before visiting other websites and delete all related cookies; and, (c) where the option made available by the social media platform, disable the advertising services and networks operated by that platform.
The Company is active on social media, including Facebook. You have the opportunity to comment on those social media platforms regarding Company and the products and services we offer. We reserve the right to post on our websites and social media pages any comments or content that you post on our social media pages.
How We Use and Share Collected Information
Purpose Collected. We will use and share your personal information and other Collected Information for the purpose for which it was collected, for example, to process your orders for products, in connection with your account and payment, and to provide you with information and communications that you request. If you place an order through the Site, we will use Collected Information to communicate with you regarding your order. In accordance with your preferences, your location information will be used to add location information to your account, if applicable, and to understand where our users are located and to determine the proper sales tax. If you contact us for support or assistance in using the Site, we may use Collected Information to determine whether or not your system meets the minimum requirements needed to access and use the Site and otherwise to contact you regarding your request.
Sharing Collected Information with Our Partners. We may share certain aggregated Collected Information, such as zip codes and products purchased, with our affiliates and with the third-party manufacturers and providers of the products that we sell to help those third parties learn about the sales and success of their products.
Sharing Collected Information with Other Third Parties. We may share, rent, license, or sell Collected Information with third parties who have or offer products or services we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving communications from any such third party pursuant to such third party’s policies. We do not control any third party or their policies.
Aggregate Data. We may aggregate personal information and other Collected Information to create aggregate data on Site users, which describes users as a group but does not reveal the identity of individual users. We may use aggregate data to understand Site users’ needs, to determine Site user demographics and usage patterns, to determine what kinds of products and services we can provide, and to improve and enrich our products, our services, and the Site.
Evaluation and Improvement of the Site. We may use Collected Information: to analyze, develop, and improve the content, materials, products, and services that we make available through the Site and the Site’s functionality; to inform marketing and communication plans and strategies; to evaluate user needs and customize Site content, promotional emails, and your browsing experience; and for other legitimate and lawful business purposes.
To Protect Company and Others. We may share your personal information with law enforcement, regulatory authorities, courts with competent jurisdictions, emergency services, and other necessary third parties for legal, protection, security, and safety purposes, including: (a) to comply with laws or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests and legal process; (b) to perform credit checks, report or collect debts owed; (c) to protect our rights and property, our agents and customers, and others, including to enforce our agreements, policies, and terms and to protect our network and physical assets; and (d) to protect the safety of our employees, agents, and customers, and any other person.
Business Transactions. We may choose to buy or sell assets from time to time. We may share Collected Information in connection with the evaluation of those transactions. We may transfer Collected Information if we enter into those transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control or reorganization, personal information and other Collected Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information (EEA Only)
If you are an individual from the EEA, our legal basis for collecting and using personal information will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so; (b) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g., to deliver services you have requested); or (c) where the processing is in our or a third party’s legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided further below provided below under “Contact Us.”
International Transfers of Your Personal Information
Company does not guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of Collected Information will not occur, but we take appropriate technical and organizational security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of Collected Information under our control. Specifically, on our shopping cart and payment pages, Secure Socket Layers technology is used to encrypt information passed between your browser and our systems. While we are focused on the security of your personal information and follow strict standards, processes and procedures that designed to protect your personal information, you must remember that the Internet is a global communications vehicle open to threats, viruses and intrusions from others and so we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that we will be able to protect your personal information at all times and in all circumstances.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
For personal information that we process on behalf of our customers, we will retain that personal information in accordance with the terms of our agreement with them, subject to applicable law.
Your Rights and Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by visiting your account or contacting us at email@example.com.
- You have the right to opt out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt out of other forms of marketing, such as postal marketing or telemarketing, if applicable, then please contact us using the contact information provided below under “Contact Us.”
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to the processing of your personal information, you can ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, and you can request portability of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information provided below under “Contact Us.”
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information please contact your local data protection authority. Contact information for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland, and certain non-European countries (including the United States and Canada) are available here.
- For details on how to manage your preferences for cookies and tracking technologies within your web browser, please read the information provided above under "Cookies."
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Access by Children
The Site is not directed at children under 16 years of age. Company does not knowingly collect or use information from children under 16 through the Site. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us through the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
Your California Privacy Rights
Last Updated: July 11, 2018
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents have the right under certain circumstances to receive, once per calendar year, information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you or your family for the marketing purposes of those third parties during the previous calendar year, a description of the categories of personal information shared, and a description of the nature of the business with whom it was shared.
To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at Miles Kimball 250 City Center, Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54906-0001. Please include the phrase “California Privacy Request” in the subject line of any email request. Please also identify the domain name of the website you are inquiring about and include your name, email address, and mailing address in any request.
We will respond to you within a reasonable time of your request.
Miles Kimball fulfills online international orders through our partner, Borderfree. Simply add items to your order and click on international check out to complete your order. You will see your total landed price including all duties, taxes, shipping and handling charges in your currency before you finalize your order. You will pay Borderfree the total amount for your order in your currency (which means that they will bill your credit card) and we will ensure that products get right to your door. If you have any questions about your international order, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 10:00PM
Saturday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Sunday 8:00AM – 5:00PM (Central)
Please allow 24 hours in turn-around time for an email response. All responses to customer service questions will be in English
Determining your duty rates depends on many factors (Product, Country in which the product was manufactured, etc.). To know the exact duty charges before you buy, simply add items to your order and check out through our "International Check Out." You will see the exact duty charges prior to submitting the order.
The tax rate applied depends on your ship-to destination. Please refer to the following chart to determine the relevant rate for a Canadian order.
|Province of Delivery||GST||PST||HST|
|Newfoundland & Labrador||-||-||13%|
|Prince Edward Island||-||-||14%|
Shipping and handling charges depend on the size and weight of your package and your ship-to destination. To know the exact shipping and handling charges before you buy, simply add items to your order and check out through our International Check Out. Also included will be Handling. This is a flat fee to help defray the cost of handpicking your order. Handling will be included in the shipping and handling fee when you check out. We will tell you the exact charges for your desired item(s) prior to submitting the order.
Miles Kimball offers the following shipping options to international buyers:
|When in-stock items will arrive|
|Economy||Canada Post, 5-17 business days (Monday through Friday, do not count weekends)*|
*Add 2-3 days for orders with personalized items.
Your order will be billed to your credit card by our international service provider, Borderfree. "BF*MilesKimball*" will appear as the billing company.
Your credit card will be billed by Borderfree once your order clears the border.
Real-time exchange rates are applied to your orders. The rate charged to you is a guaranteed amount - this will not change once you accept an order. To know the exact price before you buy, simply add items to your order and check out through our International Check Out. You will see the exact price for your order in your currency before you finalize the order.
Within 24 hours of placing your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. When your package clears our international facility and is on its way to you, you will receive a shipment notification email that will include a link to track your package. You may also track your international package directly through the Borderfree website here. All other inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses to customer service questions will be in English.
All returns must be made within 45 days from the date that you receive the shipment. Personalized items cannot be returned for reasons other than defects in material or workmanship. If you have any damaged, missing, or incorrectly personalized item(s), call, write, or email our Customer Service Department. Information on how to do a return is listed on the back of the packing slip that is included with every shipment.
Product Search & Availability
Yes, we will let you know about availability before you add a product to your cart. Additionally, once you review your shopping cart, inventory availability will be listed for each of your products.
Yes! Please call our customer service department at 1-855-202-7394 Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 10:00PM, Saturday 8:00AM - 5:00PM and Sunday 8:00AM – 5:00PM (Central) to check the availability of the product you wish to order.
Enter the item number, the product name, or a description of the product in the search box at the top of this page. Click the Search button.
You can review personalization when you are on the Shopping Cart page. If the personalization is incorrect, click on the Edit button and make any changes you need.
All in-stock merchandise will ship together. If your order contains personalized and non-personalized products, the in-stock merchandise should ship together.
The Auto Refill program is an automatic delivery service which allows you to receive select products you use on a regular basis every 30, 60, 90 or 120 days depending on the item. No need to worry about reordering. Your shipping is FREE on subsequent orders so you save both time and money when you sign up.
To shop Auto Refill items, click here.
When you use Auto Refill, the price never goes up. By avoiding price increases online or in the catalog, you save money by getting the same price you paid in your initial order. Even when you receive a special promotion or sale price, the price stays the same on all your future Auto Refill orders.
On your initial order you will pay the regular shipping and handling price as noted in our shipping and handling chart. On all subsequent refill orders your shipment is FREE.
In order to make any changes such as the quantity of your delivery, the delivery date, your delivery address, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Monday-Friday 8:00AM – 10:00PM
Saturday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Sunday 8:00AM – 5:00PM (Central)
Please allow 24 hours turn-around time for an email response.
If you wish to cancel your program for any reason, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Monday-Friday 8:00AM – 10:00PM
Saturday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Sunday 8:00AM – 5:00PM (Central)
Please allow 24 hours turn-around time for an email response.
Unless modified by the customer, the credit card used to set up the initial Auto Refill order will be charged for subsequent orders. Subsequent orders will be authorized 1-2 days prior to shipment and charged when shipped. Only credit or debit cards can be used as payment for Auto Refill orders. Gift vouchers, checks, and PayPal will not be accepted at this time. Product prices will reflect the pricing of initial order and remain the same on all future orders. Auto Refill is not available for international orders. If an Auto Refill item is temporarily out of stock you will receive notification. Your order will ship when the item is back in stock and refill shipments will continue at the specified frequency from the date of the most recent shipment. Miles Kimball will notify you via email or letter if an item has been permanently discontinued.
- Remember to look for this icon for eligible products
Directions to our Executive Offices
250 City Center
From Highway 41:
Exit Highway 41 at 9TH AVENUE
IF NORTHBOUND: Turn RIGHT
IF SOUTHBOUND: Turn LEFT
Turn LEFT onto SOUTH MAIN ST
Turn LEFT onto CEAPE AVE
Visitor parking is in front of office along river.
Directions to our Distribution Center
2155 South Oakwood Road
From Highway 41:
Exit Highway 41 at Highway 44.
If NORTHBOUND, turn left.
If SOUTHBOUND, turn right.
Turn RIGHT on Highway 91.
Turn RIGHT on OAKWOOD ROAD.
Miles Kimball is on the left before the stop light.
We recently partnered with Impact Radius to manage our affiliate program. Join our affiliate program today and earn cash by promoting our brand and products on your website. When one of your customers visits our site and makes a purchase, we pay you a commission. For more information and to join, please visit the Impact Radius affiliate website.
Did you know?
* Miles Kimball Company has invested $150,000 in lighting upgrades at the distribution center that has resulted in the annual electricity savings of 1,100,000 kilowatt hours. This is the equivalent of providing electricity to 100 homes or the energy of 1990 barrels of oil. The impact of this project is reducing our carbon footprint by 2,522,920lbs of CO2 annually. Click here for more detail.
* Miles Kimball Company uses corrugate shipping containers made from over 60% post consumer content.
* Miles Kimball Company is committed to recycling. Annually, our distribution center recycles 600 tons of cardboard and 60 tons of office paper.
* From 2005 to 2007 our use of lighter weight paper has reduced our total wood use by 1,472 tons, or 10,191 trees. The energy saved was 21,806 million BTU’s, enough to power 240 homes each year. Greenhouse gases were reduced the equivalent of 4,364,582 lbs CO2, or the emissions from 396 cars per year. Wastewater was reduced 10,219,474 gallons. Click here for more details.
* The Miles Kimball Foundation donates more than $100,000 each year to support charitable, scientific, literary and educational institutions
Click here to see our entire environmental policy and vision statement.
Transparency in Supply Chain
Silver Star Brands strongly opposes slavery and human trafficking, and would never knowingly conduct business with suppliers of retail products who engage in such practices. With each wholesale order, our business partners are required to certify that all applicable laws are followed in regards to slavery and human trafficking. Our supply chain staff ensure the enforcement of this policy with purchase agreements that prominently state this requirement to our vendors.
Our purchase orders include a provision that requires our vendors to agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding slavery and human trafficking. Silver Star Brands requires that no goods be manufactured in whole or in part with prison labor, forced labor, indentured labor or child labor.