- Temporarily relieves symptoms of acute sinusitis, including blocked sinuses, sneezing and runny nose in pets
- Top remedy for allergy-related nasal congestion
- Calms swelling of the tissue lining the sinuses, reducing sinus congestion
- Reduces chronic sneezing and runny nose (discharge)
- Reduces facial pain or pressure
Sinu-Rite is the leading natural remedy for acute sinusitis in cats and dogs. It is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients specially selected to temporarily relieve canine and feline sinus problems. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Sinu-Rite effectively relieves congestion, pain or pressure in the forehead and discomfort around the eyes, loss of smell, and nasal discharge.
A powerful homeopathic formulation for the discomfort associated with symptoms of acute sinusitis, Sinu-Rite uses a unique, proprietary blend of highly diluted natural substances to relieve allergy-related nasal congestion in your pet. Natrum muriaticum (Nat mur) has a long history of providing successful relief for pets experiencing difficulty breathing, that have watery discharge or excessive mucus.
Presented in convenient tablet form, Sinu-Rite can be crushed, sprinkled on the tongue, or taken whole, and is easy to administer without fussing or fighting. Regular use can help to temporarily relieve nasal congestion in dogs and cats, which can also be attributed to snoring, open mouth breathing and/or labored breathing, and constant pawing at the face. Acute sinusitis commonly lasts 10-14 days. If symptoms are still present after two weeks, please consult a healthcare provider as this may indicate chronic sinusitis.
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.