| |
Hover to Zoom or Click to Enlarge

Sugar Free Toffee

Qty.In Stock
International shipping restrictions may apply.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, or Virgin Islands.
Product Features:
  • Sugar-free toffee
  • 10 oz.
  • Made with fresh almonds and golden toffee
  • Toffee arrives in a classic gift tin
Read More Information

Are all your items the same?

You are adding more than one of this item to your bag.
Treat yourself to rich, buttery English toffee and indulge without worrying about sugar! This gourmet sugar free toffee confection from Miles Kimball features fresh almonds and golden toffee, dipped in velvety milk chocolate and delightfully sweetened with Maltitol. Tucked in a classic tin, it’s delicious for giving or serving. 10 oz. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. No express shipping.
Maltitol, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel & Cottonseed Oils, Cocoa, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Natural Flavor (Milk), Glycerol Lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Titanium Dioxide, Vanilla, Lycasin, Butter, Almonds, Peanut Oil (With Bha & Bht As Preservatives). This Is Not A Low Calorie Food. Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect. Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Peanuts, Tree Nuts (Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Cashews, Hazelnuts [Filberts], Macadamia Nuts, Pecans, Pistachios, Walnuts), Milk Products, Soy Protein, Soybeans, Yellow 5, Sulfites, Wheat, Sesame Seeds & Egg Powder.
Serving Size: 4 pcs (42g), Amount Per serving: Calories 190, Calories from Fat 120. Total Fat 13g, 20%; Saturated fat 9g, 44%; Trans fat 0g; Cholesterol 20mg, 6%; Sodium 65mg, 3%; Total Carbohydrates 26g, 9%; Dietary Fiber <1g, 3%; Sugars 0g, Protein 1g; Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 2%.


10% off + Free Shipping
when you sign up to receive emails.*
Enter your email address to receive a Promo Code in your inbox.
*valid for new email subscribers only.